Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer can be so fuckin' great


One more day at work, man. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Wow. (mumbles under his breath) Just think if you only got two weeks of vacation like every other working person.

What's that, you say?

Nothing, farmboy. One more day, eh? You're almost there. Then two months of being a lazy person.

Well, I'm already a lazy person. You know, I will be working this summer. It just won't be at the fucking school, you know? I'll be playing music for kids in hospitals. I'll be teaching guitar. I'll be taking care of my niece two or three days a week. And it may be a challenge making enough money.

You're off to a good start, or at least it sounds like it.

I hope so, man. Summer can be so fuckin' great, you know?

It's my favorite time of year.

Man, it's just awesome. Ain't nothing like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment