Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One little kernel


You know what I need to do, man?

I have no idea, farmboy. What do you need to do?

You making fun of me?

Of course not. 

Good.

So what do you need to do, farmboy?

I think I need to go back and read all the song fragments I've written in the past year or so. I've just been writing and writing and just casting it aside. I mean, I'm sure a lot of it is just fuckin' awful, man. But maybe there's some stuff I can work on.

Sounds good to me, farmboy. It's a good idea. You have been writing a lot, and if there's just something...

Yeah, like one little kernel of...well, inspiration. If I can sound so pretentious.

It's not pretentious.

Thanks. I hate sounding pretentious.

Anyway, I'll take a look into some things. I'll let you know if anything turns up.


No comments:

Post a Comment