Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nectarines and watermelon


The summer is coming to a fuckin' end. I don't want to talk about it.

So why did you bring it up, farmboy?

I just thought I should acknowledge it. I don't know why. But now that I have let's move on to happier stuff.

Such as?

Um...well, damn, I don't know. Isn't that your job?

No. My job is asking you questions. When you let me, that is.

What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing. So, moving on to happier things...

Oh, man, I don't know. I guess having over a week left till work starts is sorta happy.

That's right. Sleeping late, playing guitar.

Eating nectarines and watermelon. I fuckin' love summer, man. I just want it to drag on a much as it possibly can.

You've got over a week, farmboy.

Well, as long as I don't spend it worrying about money I'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment