Friday, August 30, 2013

Walter White and Jesse and Skylar


Bad day, man. Awful fuckin' day. All I do is worry and feel bad because of the mess I've made of my life.

So what I'm doing is watching the entire run of Breaking Bad. Starting from the beginning, man. Walter White and Jesse and Skylar.

Don't forget Saul Goodman. He's my favorite character.

So you're watching the show too?

I've seen it up to this last part. I haven't started the new ones yet.

I won't tell you nothing, then. It's good. I just don't want to spoil it for you.

Thanks, farmboy. I appreciate that.

Great fuckin' show, man, don't ya think? But you know what concerns me?

What's that, farmboy?

I can relate to Walter White a little too much. You know, he just kinda reached his limit and "woke up," as he put it. Then he became Heisenberg eventually and caused nothing but hurt and trouble and death.

But you know what? It's fiction. And it's fuckin' great, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment