Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ahem.


Hey, maybe you can help me out with this, man. 

Sure, farmboy. what can I do?

This friend of mine asked me to write some quotes for his new website and it's just kinda hard getting started. But it's just my usual fuckin' writing anxiety. My friend, Richard -- he's a great guy, an amazing guy. So I just want to make sure that what I'm writing is good.

So in other words, you're being a perfectionist.

Well…uh…

So give me a quote.

Ahem.

When I think of Richard the first thing that comes to mind is his humanity, which is present in both his music and his life. Richard hasn't given up on the people and their capacity for goodness. His generous and loving spirit is reflected in his music and lyrics, in songs presented as gifts to his listeners.

Wait, here's another one:

His songs remind us of the beauty of life, love, and strength within ourselves and our fellow human beings.

It's gonna take work, I know, but at least it's a start.

You should be able to get something out of that, farmboy.

I think so, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment