Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An impatient man


So there's not a whole lot going on, except today is payday, so my bills have been paid. It's getting warmer, summer is coming, I'm worried about money…what else can I say? I don't feel like digging too deep today. And I think that's okay, you know?

You sound tired, farmboy.

I am, man. It's the middle of the fuckin' work week, and I am an impatient man. I don't do well with waiting. I want the weekend and I want it now, dammit!

Anyway, I guess I am tired. I just drank a big cup of coffee, though, so maybe I'll have a little more energy. Or maybe I'll just continue to be cranky, I don't know.

I think you need a good night's rest, farmboy. Why don't you go lay down for a while?

I might, but I'm gonna wait a few minutes till that Fresh Air show comes on the radio. Then I can lay down and get lost in an interview. I love interviews.

Which is what this is -- an interview. I'm interviewing you.

Yeah! I forget about that sometimes. It just seems like real life to me now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment