Saturday, June 24, 2023

so many problems


I have so many problems
I don't know where to start
but the hardest of them all
is my broken heart
I don't know how it happened
but I know it's true
and now I'm lost and lonesome
and I don't know what to do

my heart shattered into pieces 
when you left me here
alone and so frightened
I thought I'd disappear
nothing lasts forever
those were the words you said
the words that echo soundly
inside my aching head

someday I will heal
but until that day comes 'round
I will live inside my feelings
and I will not make a sound
I will go inside myself
to hide the tears I've cried
and the pain within my heart
will not be denied

I have so many problems
and I don't know where to start
it began the day you left me
when it all fell apart
I will find a way somehow
I will make it through
I have so many problems
and they have to do with you


No comments:

Post a Comment