Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I seriously love many people


I wished I liked alcohol.

That's an interesting way to start a conversation.

I'm serious. I haven't been drunk in years. I like marijuana better.

(rolls eyes) Really? I would have never noticed.

Fucker. Fuckin' sarcasm does not suit you well, pal.

What brings up alcohol?

I'm going to my family reunion day after tomorrow, and I should maybe figure out my drinking procedure.

What do you think?

Actually, I should just see what's there and how I feel. With luck or the Good Lord willin' I'll get some marijuana and I won't have to deal with any of this stuff.

You could just be sober and straight.

Believe me, the family reunion is best done under the influence. It's just a fuckin' great time. I seriously love many people there. And there's Mexican food, of course.

Which makes me think: I could just buy a 12-pack of Coronas and some limes.

Which would go well with marijuana...

Now you're talkin', son.


No comments:

Post a Comment