Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Suenos dulce


So. Hot enough for you?

I wasn't aware that it was Cliche Day.

Yeah, it's hot. High of 97 degrees, man. So I'm going to be housesitting the next few days. A house with air conditioning, man!

Cool. Literally.

Air conditioning and a dog. And a piano.

What are you going to do there?

Probably write a song and figure the CD out and probably read, I'm not sure what yet. Stay cool. I don't do hot all that well, when you get 95 and above.

What else is going on, farmboy?

I'm going to California in a couple weeks and...I just don't feel like going into the money stuff right now. I'll just say that there ain't nothin' new.

Plus, you know, I just want to ignore all the stuff in my mind and...I don't know. Relax isn't the word I have in mind. Not deal with things until tomorrow.

What did you do today?

I filled out the volunteer form, which was a pain in the fuckin' ass. This is for the grant thing I told you about. Went to an orientation meeting. also for the grant thing, the playing music for kids with disabilities thing. Made the decision to go to Cali and bought plane tickets. Muy cool, verdad? I am so surprised I did that. I'm proud of myself.

Wait, I didn't hear you, what did you say?

I said I was proud of myself...

You said what?

I said I was...you motherfuckin' sonovabitch! (laughs) Okay, you got me, man, I'm fuckin' busted.

Have a good night, farmboy. Suenos dulce.

Yeah, sweet dreams, you too, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment