Monday, September 3, 2012

But I'll be okay


I don't know what's up with me, man. Tomorrow is work and I'm depressed. I'm depressed because summer is ending and, you know, here in the Pacific Northwest we're cursed by the fuckin' gray and wetness of the rest of the whole fuckin' year. Seriously.

But I'll be okay. I'm tired of my own constant whining to myself, to be honest. Pisses me off. Instead of living in the hear-and-now, I'm always thinking about somewhere else.

Well, you're here now, farmboy. I see you've been writing quite a bit lately.

Yeah. We'll see how that goes. But I'm glad I'm writing, you know? That gives me a certain amount of meaning in my life. And I'm glad for that, I tell you.

It's good to be a songwriter.

Fuckin' right, man. It's good to have a passion. I know there are people who really don't, who don't have a calling. I can't imagine what that's like, thank God.

So that's gonna be what carries me through the day at the fuckin' job. Devoting my real life to my passion, to my music. 

I'm blessed, man. Ain't no denying.


No comments:

Post a Comment