Thursday, September 27, 2012

Like being a magician


Man, I tell you, this writing thing is so fuckin' hard, you know. I go to write something, I don't have a fuckin' clue. But,, you know, you have to fuckin' write because you don't get better if you don't write.

True, farmboy. I see how it could be frustrating. I'm not a writer, so I don't know. What does it feel like to write, farmboy?

Feels like the hardest work you'll ever do. And the best work that you'll ever do. It can be exciting. But, you know, I like to have written than write. Or something like that.

I get your basic idea.

I mean, I fuckin' love being a songwriter. It's kinda like being a magician.

Magician...musician...

(laughs) I'm being redundant.

That's a good question, though, the "What does it feel like" question. I'll have to think about that for a little while.

Take all the time you need, farmboy.

Remind me, though, okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment