Friday, September 7, 2012

Not thinking about that now


My first Friday of the school year. Man, I fuckin' hate this going to work stuff.

But we're not thinking about that now 'cause it's the weekend! It's Friday night and I've got weed and a fresh cup of coffee. I don't have to get up early in the morning and I can stay up as long as I want. It's fuckin' great, man.

I'll bet, farmboy. Has it been a tough week?

It's been a first week back with students. It went well.

But we're not talking about that now...

No, we're not. We're talking and thinking about music and songs and an upcoming CD. We're thinking about that TV show Breaking Bad and what will be the outcome for Walter White. We're sleeping and eating turkey hot dogs.

Sounds good.

It is good. Believe me.



No comments:

Post a Comment