Saturday, September 15, 2012

Short end of the stick


So I've figured out something, man. One of the major problems in the world is that everybody thinks they got the short end of the stick. None of us have ever gotten our fair share. So we're always in fuckin' competition, man. Why is this? Is it some kind of survival mechanism?

Could be, farmboy. It's something that is in us, I think. I think it's biological. But it's in us. Look at children. They're always competing...

...for attention. 

Yeah, it's an interesting thing, man. When you consider that, really, like 90% of people really do get shafted. I'm sure we all do, in one way or another.

Anyway, I think it sucks. I think we need to all be nicer to each other.

(sarcastically)  You're so profound, farmboy.

Yeah, and fuck you, too, man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment