Saturday, October 27, 2012

I had beef brisket, man


There he is! Hey, champ, happy birthday!

"Champ?" What the fuck?

All right then. Happy birthday, slugger! Ii hope it was fun, sport! So, big guy...

Okay, I fuckin' get it. Just stop. Please.

Has it been a good birthday, farmboy? What did you do? Where did you end up going out to dinner?

I took the day off work and played guitar and read. Then I went to my brother's and did the laundry and read. Then we went out and had barbecue at this joint on MLK Jr. Boulevard. It was great. I had beef brisket, man. I haven't been able to afford much meat lately, so this was a real treat. Plus I was given the Neil Young memoir, which I can't wait to read.

So now I'm smoking weed and drinking beer and talking to you.

So what's your review, farmboy?

A good birthday, a solid A.


No comments:

Post a Comment