Monday, October 15, 2012

That's the way I feel


I'm sorta depressed, man. I've got a cold and it's Monday and I'm worried about money and it's so fuckin'  hard to write a song that I like. And then I feel like I can't do it anymore, which I know is fuckin' bullshit and useless self-pity, but still...That's the way I feel.

So it's Monday night, time to relax. Can you just relax, farmboy? Maybe you can take on all the problems of yourself and the world tomorrow.

What are you saying, man? You making fun of me?

I'm sorry if it came off that way, farmboy. All I'm saying is that you need to wind down and whatever problems you have could be faced tomorrow, with a clear mind. If you've got a cold, you need rest and you need to quit stressing yourself out.

Forgive yourself for whatever's left undone and move on. Just try it, farmboy. Settle down.

Okay. But if it doesn't work and the world falls apart, it's your fuckin' fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment