Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm fuckin' desperate, man


Man, it's bad news again. Bad financial news. Is there any other kind of financial news? Anyway, I've been fuckin' frantic over this stuff and well...I just don't fuckin' know, man. This shit won't give me a fuckin' break. 

I know you won't believe this right now, farmboy, but it'll be okay. You'll be okay.

It's too much, man, it's all too fuckin' hard. I need help. I need help now and I don't know what   I'm gonna do. I'm fuckin' desperate, man.

Take some deep breaths, farmboy. Panicking doesn't help. Just relax and be calm. You'll be all right, I promise you.

I want to calm down, man, but I don't know if it's possible.

Try.

I'm gonna have to, won't I? I don't know. I don't know if sleep is possible. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't know who to turn to. I just don't fuckin' have a clue, man. I owe some money and got a shitload of bad news today and I'm fuckin' frantic.

I can't do this by myself, man. I need help and I need it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment