Friday, October 11, 2013

What I learned yesterday


Hey, man. Let me tell you what I learned yesterday. 

I learned that I go into instant panic at problems that panic won't help. It's like something happens physically. Is that the right word? You know, adrenaline and hormones and that kind of shit.

I think that's what actually happens when you go into panic mode, farmboy. You're definitely feeling it physically.

It's so fuckin' weird, man. It's like I get kinda possessed and I'm not myself and I have no control and I fuckin' hate that, man.

Well, you're aware of it and that's the first step. Now pay attention when it happens again and get if it's something that's identifiable and predictable.

Like taking data, in a way.

In a way, yes, farmboy.

Cool. I can do that. I do stuff like that at work all the time. I can do that. No problem, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment