Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nothing feels as great as doing it after a long time of not doing it


So I bought some weed from a friend from the coffeehouse today, and it feels great. Nothing feels as great as doing it after a long time of not doing it, you know? Plus I've been so fuckin' stressed and worried and it's been just great, man. 

Good for you, farmboy. Congratulations. You've earned it.

How have I earned it?

You made it through a difficult week after a difficult month after a difficult summer. There's a lot of tension and frustration in your life. That's not easy on you, mentally or physically.

Fuckin' tell me about it, man.

But right now you're feeling pretty good, right?

I am. Feeling good seems to be so rare these days. It's nice to know what it feels like.

You know, it's really too fuckin' bad that weed is still illegal. I mean, you go to the doctor and he'll prescribe you addicting stuff like Lorazepam, no fuckin' problem. Unless, of course, you have my doctor, who won't prescribe me stuff like that.

But, anyway, it's so fuckin' nice to have a night like this. I'll play guitar, I'll read. Maybe I'll watch a movie on Netflix, I don't know. But, whatever, it'll be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment