Saturday, May 24, 2014

man in the moon, very rough draft


I been hurting
not sure what to do
it's so disconcerting
about me and you
'cause I know for certain
you've been flirting
with the man in the moon

I've been trying 
to ease my worried mind
but there's no denying
that you're leaving me behind
feel like I'm dying
'cause you've been two-timing
with the man in the moon

           if you leave me
          don't deceive me
          I know where you been
          and I got proof
          pick up the telephone
          baby, I know you're home
          the least that I deserve 
          is the truth

I've been weeping
each and every night
my heart keeps seeking
any way to make it right
but those thoughts keep repeating
that you've been out sleeping
with the man in the moon


No comments:

Post a Comment