Thursday, May 8, 2014

More desert island discs


Hey, you know that list I made the other day?

The albums you would take if you were stuck on an island?

Not just any island, man; a desert island. There's a big difference.

But, yeah, so, I think I want to make another list. I keep thinking of albums I didn't put on it. I'm pleased with the list I made, but…shit, man, I just want to fuckin' make another list.

Then please, make another list, farmboy. By all means.

Thanks. Here goes:

Marshall Crenshaw by Marshall Crenshaw
Walker County by Eddy Lawrence
Sail Away by Randy Newman
London Calling by the Clash
The Band by The Band
Let's Go Scare Al by the Gear Daddies
Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys
Wrecking Ball by Emmylou Harris
The Roches by the Roches
Beleza Tropical by various artists (Luaka Bop compilation of Brazilian music)
High Violet by the National
Modern Vampires in the City by Vampire Weekend
Paul Simon by Paul Simon

Nice. Who's Eddy Lawrence?

Eddy Lawrence is an amazing songwriter from the south who lives in northern New York State. 

So, anyway, I'm sure I'll think up more. I'll know 'cause I'll start feeling guilty about what I left out.


No comments:

Post a Comment