Friday, May 23, 2014

Sidetracked by talking about sex


Dig this, man. It's a three-day weekend and there's nothing that I have to do other than wash my clothes and the usual stuff that I do.

Such as what, farmboy? I know you write every day.

Yeah, I'll be writing, and doing work on the CD. And I exercise, believe it or not, six fuckin' days a week. I take Sundays off. And playing guitar, I do that every day. 

I'll have plenty to do, really, starting with eating a couple brownies when my friend calls me.

Brownies are pretty great…

Especially when there's weed in 'em. My friend makes good brownies. 

Other than that, I need to find a book to read. It can be hard sometimes to find books that will hold my interest. Other times, of course, I find too many books that I want to read and I'm lucky if I finish one of them.

But anyway, man, this is a three-day weekend of sleep and music and marijuana, Throw in sex and food and you've got pretty much anything that you could need.

So you're planning on having sex this weekend. Anyone I know?

It's just me, basically, unless I get really, really fuckin' lucky. Believe me, I would love to have sex this weekend. Sex is fuckin' amazing. I wish I could find the perfect girl, you know. It would be great to have a girlfriend. I wish I was better at that kind of stuff.

Of course, I also wish I was good-looking and rich, but that's not happening any time soon.

I've gotten off-target, man, we were talking about this weekend. I got sidetracked by talking about sex.

Don't we all, farmboy.

Yeah, sex is…this amazing, mysterious thing that can lead to all kinds of trouble.

So, yeah, I'm sure jerking off will be part of this weekend. But let's not talk about that. I'm kind of a prude, you know.

Really, farmboy? I believe I've never seen that side of you.

Well, I'm basically really fuckin' shy and I'm more comfortable with keeping things to myself, you know?

Anyway, man, this is going to be a really great weekend. And it's gonna start once my friend with the brownies calls me. I can't fuckin' wait, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment