Saturday, June 27, 2015

It's just heat that I hate


Man, it is so fuckin' hot and summer just started, you know?

I thought you liked summer, farmboy.

I love summer. It's just heat that I hate.

Ever thought of getting an air conditioner?

Yeah, but I never have the fuckin' money and there's only one window in my apartment that I can put it in. And that window's right by my bed and I love sleeping by an open window in the summer.

So, basically, you have no real choice but to remain hot.

I've been taking showers and keeping the apartment closed up so it can retain the not-hot air from the night before. I got water in the fridge and the freezer. I'm not doing much cooking, it's stuff like sandwiches and fruit. I mean, it's fine. Really.

It's just hot.

Exactly. And I'm complaining about it. Which I'm good at, by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment