Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting for Christmas morning


Man, I am so fuckin' tired. It's a good thing school is finishing up. I don't think I can take it anymore -- not so much the work but the waiting. It's like, you know, being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning.

When does school end, farmboy?

Tomorrow's the final day with students then we have two more days after that for clean-up and stuff. Monday's the last day.

And then what happens?

You mean the whole summer?

Well, I was thinking about Tuesday.

Oh, Tuesday. I don't know. I'd like to smoke weed and jerk off and sleep all day, to tell you the truth. Maybe I'll do something radical, like go to the movies. I never go to the movies.

One thing I know for sure is that Tuesday is going to come and it will have that surreal feeling for a day. I mean, we've been working for this day for ten fuckin' months.

So, what am I gonna do on Tuesday? What ever the fuck I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment