Saturday, June 20, 2015

karma (rewrite one)


you better watch out for karma
I hear it's a bitch
but between the two of you
I can't tell which is which
you both say you have
my interests in mind
then you offer a deal
that you force me to sign
damned if I don't
damned if I do
better cut out the drama
and watch out for karma
'cause karma's watching out for you

when there a wrongdoing
I need to avenge
I just leave it to karma
to get my revenge
I just pull up a chair
grab some popcorn and soda
and watch that ol' karma
reach its daily quota
for all of your lies
here's something that's true
you can cry to your mama
but behave around karma
'cause karma's got an eye out for you

you know my friend karma?
he wants to be nice
but he's got him a list
and he's checking it twice
he's sees if you're good
in the way you been acting
and if you've been bad
he'll have his satisfaction
from here to St. Louis
and Kalamazoo
'cause you've got it coming
better start running
when karma is confronting you
whatever you do
better use those endorphins
and break out the morphine
'cause karma's coming after you


No comments:

Post a Comment