Monday, June 1, 2015

Living in Gravyville


So here we are, on the first day of June, anxiously awaiting the end of the school year and the start of my wonderful, brilliant, amazing summer. 

Looking forward to it, eh, farmboy?

Man, I can't hardly fuckin' wait. But I'm going to have to. It's two more fuckin' weeks and then I'm living in Gravyville.

I need to figure out things to do this summer that will make good use of the time. I don't want to be waking up at noon everyday, heading for the hash pipe. I figure I'm going to do a lot of writing.

You already write a lot, farmboy.

Yeah, well, I need to write more. Really, I'm devoting my summer to songwriting. I mean, there's some other stuff I'll be doing like going to California and playing for the kids at the hospital. But the big thing will be the songwriting.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with.

Me too, man. I'm hoping I can surprise myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment