Thursday, February 25, 2016

But it's necessary


I had an pretty good day today, man. Which is really great, 'cause this recovery thing is really hard. Which I knew coming in; I've gone through physical therapy before and I know it's not fun. But it's necessary. It's kinda amazing, if you think about it.

I totally agree, farmboy. It's miraculous how the body can heal itself.

Yeah. 'Course I wish this whole fuckin' thing had never happened, but I don't want to start doing a whole "what if" thing,
'cause, well, it doesn't matter. What happened happened and now I have to focus on walking again.

Good attitude, farmboy.

Thanks. It's the attitude I need to have, as much as I can. And I know it'll be hard sometimes, like yesterday, which was completely fucked. But it changed, you know? And I'm so, so grateful, man. I'm grateful for every single positive thing that comes my way. Believe me, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment