Friday, February 12, 2016

I couldn't fuckin' stand up


Hey, man.

Where are you, farmboy? I heard you didn't go to work today. Are you all right?

I'm in the fuckin' hospital, man. I had an accident and got hurt.

So what happened? Are you injured?

I fell out of a city bus. I mean, I fell out of the back exit. And I couldn't get off the ground. I couldn't fuckin' stand up. So an ambulance came with paramedics and they brought me.

Are you in pain, farmboy?

It's been really, really painful. But I gotta do what I gotta do, which means physical therapy and stuff. I had an MRI today, and I hope I don't have to do it again any time soon.

But the doctors and nurses and staff in general have been great. This is all a major drag, but I've been meeting good people. There was this very sweet lady who talked to me while the paramedics were getting ready.She was so gentle and it sure helped. She was an angel, man.

I'll tell you more at some other time, when I know more about what's happening. I'm sorta tired 'cause I just took some Tylenol with codeine. Strong stuff, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment