Monday, February 8, 2016

Keep asking and start applying


So I don't know, man, what I'm gonna do about this fuckin' job.  More and more I feel like I've gotta have more respect for myself, and that respect means I work somewhere where I'm treated better, by staff and students. I gotta get another job somewhere.

Ever think about working at one of those marijuana dispensaries, farmboy? You'd be great at it.

Thanks, man. I talked to one of the workers at the place I went to Friday and she said that you have to be over 21 and have a high school diploma.

And you have one of those, right?

Yeah, I do. I don't know what the benefits would be, but I really need something with health insurance. 

But all I can really do is keep asking and start applying. There's gotta be something better than working at this fuckin' sorry substitute for a public high school, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment