Saturday, February 13, 2016

I am so fuckin' afraid


(on the phone)

Hello?

It's me, farmboy. I'm just calling to check up on you. How are you doing today?

Oh, man...I was just told that I'm gonna have to take another MRI, this time on my legs, because they're so weak that I can't stand. 

How do you feel about that?

(farmboy starts to cry)

I...am scared shitless, man. I am so fuckin' afraid. What am I gonna do?

You'll do what you need to do, farmboy. Look, you have health insurance, right?

Right.

So that's one major worry down. What do the doctors say?

Hey, can I call you back, man? One of the doctors want to talk to me.

(The doctor talks to farmboy for a few minutes, then leaves. farmboy calls the interviewer.)

farmboy, what did he say?

That we need to look at surgery and I will probably not be able to walk for three months.



No comments:

Post a Comment