Friday, June 10, 2016

I planted pumpkins and corn


It's another day here at the ranch...

You live on a ranch?

No, no...I wish I did, though. Or a farm. Man, I fuckin' love farms. I don't want to do the work on a farm, but I love farms. Love to see you crops growing. Corn, you know, strawberries, lettuce, that kind of thing.

Did you grow up on a farm, farmboy? I mean, your name...

Well, first off, farmboy's the nickname I got as a young man by these amazing friends of mine from the Mill in Santa Paula, California. So there's that. 

No, I didn't grow up on a farm. I remember spending time at this one farm, though, people my mom and dad knew. I liked it there. The first thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a farmer. I had this toy tractor that I would ride around in. I planted pumpkins and corn. 

I bet you were a cute little kid, farmboy.

I wasn't cute. I was ugly and no one paid attention to me.

I'm sure that's not true...

I was joking, okay? Sheesh. 

I'm saying that I just really like farms. Farms and dogs.

So is the plan to build your tiny house and put it on someone's farm?

That sounds ideal to me, man. Seriously, man, that sounds about perfect. Completely perfect would be a farm at the beach, I guess.

You know how people always want you to calm down by wanting you to visualize your happy place? For me, it's on a farm. Don't wanna do no work, mind you. I want to sit on the front porch and play guitar and watch the crops grow.

Hopefully one of those crops would be some good fuckin' weed.


No comments:

Post a Comment