Tuesday, February 18, 2020

businessman


I bought secondhand roses
they were still just as good
as the roses that grow
in my neighborhood
I'd sell them to you
for a dollar or more
if you want to take them
to your girl's front door
'cause I'm a businessman
that's what I am

whatever you need
is what I can provide
you don't have to worry
I'm on your side
you need some insurance?
a doctor perhaps?
it's my job to make your wishes
fall in your lap
'cause I'm a businessman
I do what I can

          tell me your dreams
          and I'll make them come true
          anything you desire
          is anything I can do

if you need some help
just close your eyes
it won't come as a
big surprise
you got something you need?
you got something to prove?
just tell me when
and I'll have them removed
'cause I'm a businessman
I do what I can
I'm in high demand
I'm a businessman


No comments:

Post a Comment