Saturday, February 8, 2020

Everything is disappointment


Fuck.

I hate these fuckin' mornings where everything goes fuckin' wrong from the beginning of the day. There is nothing like waking up to bad news. And then having to go through shit on my fuckin' computer which never fuckin' works right in order to get the bad news.

What the fuck. Why does so much always have to go wrong? What the fuck am I supposed to do when nothing works out and everything is disappointment? I applied to the Oregon Health Plan was was not accepted because I get money for my disability. Fuckin' government. Never does anything fuckin' right. 

I should just fuckin' give up since I am obviously born to have bad luck. That's all I ever have. I fuckin' hate everything. Why am I even living? 

Why does everything go wrong?

I've given up expecting answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment