Saturday, February 22, 2020

Everybody's got opinions


I don't have anything to say. I'm not happy or contented our anything, I just don't have any opinions at the moment. Man, all these fuckin' opinions! In an election year, especially this election year, everybody's got opinions, and I'm sick of hearing them. Unless, of course, they agree with me.

And what are those opinions some people agree with, farmboy?

Oh, you know, anything to get that motherfuckin' piece of rancid shit out of the White House. Personally, for me, it's either Warren or Sanders. But if fuckin' Mayor Pete or that Amy lady gets the nomination I'll vote for them. I would probably even vote for Bloomberg, if he recovers from that last debate.

Anyone but the current president.

If you want to call him that, fine, but I don't call that asshole "President." He doesn't deserve the title. Clinton -- who I'm no fan of, but was the better choice, by far -- received almost three million votes more than he did. We have this stupid, overcomplicated system of elections in this country, and it fucked us over. He fucked us over and is fucking us over, and there's all the fuckin' Republican toadies that are too chicken to say or do anything. They're supporting all this shit. It's fuckin' amazing.

For somebody with no opinions today, you sure have a lot of opinions, farmboy.

Yeah, I guess I do. Well, 'tis the season. Everybody's got opinions. I don't get not voice mine other to myself, usually. I've learned to keep my opinions to myself, lest they start some argument. I fuckin' hate arguments. So I don't say much. I'm also not convuinced that the world needs my opinion right now. What I'm more willing to help with are support and, of course, my vote.

I must admit, though, this has been a fascinating election so far. As long as Fartface is thrown out of office, I can put up with anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment