Saturday, April 11, 2020

I'm all stressed now


Man, the day has just started and I'm already under so much fuckin' stress. My brother wants me to go to his house, which I would normally love to do, but we're in a fuckin' pandemic. It sounds so risky to me. I don't know what to do, but I wish they had never thought of this idea. So I don't think I'm going to go. But I feel like a jerk for not going. 

I've got plumbing problems which won't be fixed until Monday at the latest. And a friend of mine called at 6:30 this morning because she feels overwhelmed. Well, I'm feeling overwhelmed, too. Please don't call me at 6:30 in the fuckin' morning.

I'm all stressed now.

Do you think you need to take a Klonopin?

I just took one. Hopefully it will kick in soon. I don't think I need to remove myself from the situation or smoke weed or anything. I can go about my day and play guitar and stuff. I need to find a book I can disappear into.

How's the music going, farmboy?

Pretty good. I've been playing a lot, and sometimes I think it's beginning to show. I hope it is. I'm playing almost everything I've completed in the past four years or so. I hoping to make a video this week that I can post online. It seems like everyone is doing it, and I'd like to be among them. I have a new song that I could maybe get in shape for it.

Believe me, man, I wish this was all over. I am so fuckin' scared. 

We all are, farmboy.

I know. I'm glad you're around to talk to. You've been a real help.


No comments:

Post a Comment