Wednesday, September 2, 2020

I miss a lot of things



So it's hot outside. It's fuckin' August. I hate August. It's always hot and sweaty and dusty.

I hate to break it to you, farmboy, but today is September. It's September 2.

Really? That's my father's birthday. I really miss my father. We had our problems at times, but I love him and I miss him.

Families are complicated.

They sure are. I am very lucky and blessed too have the family I have. My brother that lives here in town, he's always doing stuff for me. I get along really well with my siblings in Southern California. I miss them. I miss being there. I miss a lot of things.

I miss being young. I miss having dreams of a better life. My life now...well, it might not be that fair to judge it because of this COVID shit. Everybody's life sucks.

I am so nervous and scared about the upcoming election. Trump has made such a fuckin' mess of everything that I can't imagine anybody voting for him. But people are.

You know, some people are just stupid. I feel terrible saying that, but it's true.

I think it's more that stupidity. There's racism, there's selfishness, there's even fuckin' evil.

But you know what? I don't feel like discussing politics, if you don't mind. Everything's too fuckin' stressful right now. I need escapism. I need entertainment. I don't want to think about things so much.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment