Thursday, September 28, 2023

money problems


I have never not had money problems
it's the most predictable part of my life
the bills keep on rising
and the numbers don't add up right
I have too little money in my savings account
I have too much debt due to credit
I have no cash in my back pocket
this would bother me if I let it

I have never not had money problems
they define me more than I would like
the end of the month always comes too soon
it tells me to go take a hike
I try my best to budget well
but it never really seems to work
I always start out hopeful
I always end up hurt

I have never not had money problems
I must account for every cent
and then when I look at my balance
I wonder where my money went
one day I may have more money
but that's a long time away
but till then I'll keep on hoping
for a way to hold on to my pay


No comments:

Post a Comment