Monday, January 18, 2010

Hey.


Hey.

Hey.

How're you doing?

I'm okay. Gotta go to work tomorrow. Gonna go to bed, listen to music. Don't know what yet. It's gotta be quiet.

Been getting rest?

Rested today. Three day weekend. Martin Luther King Jr. Great holiday, you know, I mean he truly is inspirational.

That's pretty positive.

It's the truth. The whole civil rights movement is pretty fuckin' amazing, if you ask me.

I gotta go to bed. I'm sorry.

Why are you sorry?

Oh, 'cause that's what I do, you know. That's my job.

Martin Luther King wouldn't have said that.

No, he wouldn't. And I shouldn't either. Man, shaking off depression, fuck, it's hard, you know?

Do you want to get into that tonight?

Oh, well, no. I gotta sleep.

Good night, then. Stay gold, Ponyboy.

G'night.


No comments:

Post a Comment