Friday, January 8, 2010

Marijuana #1


Hey, you're stoned. farmboy. How does it feel?

Feels good. I love being high on weed 'cause it helps you realize how special the everyday things are. Smoke pot. Eat an orange. Play guitar. Jerk off. Listen to some Mississippi John Hurt or Dolly Parton or Al Green.

Helps with the ears.

Helps with the ears. Yeah. The first time I got stoned was years ago. I went with some friends to hear the Philharmonic Wind Quintet at the local community college. And I was paranoid, but I remember being, like, "let's follow the oboe," that kind of thing. It was like hearing a great sound system after listening to a transistor radio all your life,

Damn, farmboy, is everything in your life connected to music?

Oh yeah. It all ends up being music, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment