Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm going to be proud for you


Man, I'm a fuckin' wreck today. I mean, I have no energy, I fucked up my shoulder and neck at work and the stress from my fuckin' work is now doing shit to my stomach. And, man, I am so fuckin' stupid. I've been eating bad food and hardly any fruit or vegetables. I need to drink more water. I haven't been sleeping well either, which is kinda strange for me.

So what are you going to do about this predicament?

I'm gonna take an anti-anxiety pill and try to have a good night's sleep, I'm performing tomorrow and I'd like to feel good, you know?

I finished that grant today, yo. The final performance. I played for a small group of kids and some adults. Pretty intimate and I got to pay each one of them a lot of attention. There was this one kid I had worked with when I moved out here from Texas. I love that.

Sounds great, farmboy. That grant -- that started off a little rocky as I recall, but you sure got the hang of it.

Yeah, it ended up being pretty fuckin' great.

I'm proud of you, farmboy.

Really?

Yes. You won't let yourself be proud, so I'm going to be proud for you.

Thanks. Man, you are so fuckin' cool.

About time you noticed.

(laughs) Whoops! I meant to say "asshole."



No comments:

Post a Comment