Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You can never have enough sad songs


How are you, man?

Well, I'm...

I'll tell you, man, I am so tired. Plus I haven't eaten much all day plus I went and played instrumental guitar at the Ronald McDonald House and my hands -- my fuckin' carpel tunnel kicked in and it was actually painful to play. (laughs) You know, if it's acute pain, then maybe I can finally qualify for medical marijuana.

How are you doin', man?

Thanks for asking. I'm good. Summer's ending and that always makes me just a little sad.

I know it.

I think it would make a good song, and I think you're the person to write it, farmboy.

I wrote a verse to one earlier. I was with you, in fact.

I remember. Maybe that's why you came to mind.

Well, I'll go back and look at it and maybe there's something there. You can never have enough sad songs, you know?

Look, I'm gonna go get something to eat and rest for awhile, okay? Do you mind?

Of course not, farmboy. Have a good night.

You too, pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment