Friday, September 24, 2010

Just a necessary thing


Man, I just can't believe Friday is actually here. You know, some weeks it seems like Friday will never come, but somehow it always does. Which I know could be a metaphor for something in some song somewhere, but I just can't be bothered with it somehow,

Anyway, I'm in here for a chance to finally actually really rest from this work week. I can get stoned and play guitar and tomorrow I see my brother and his family and go to the coffeehouse for a farewell concert of a friend of mine. And I got my songwriting group on Sunday night.

Gotta do music stuff. Gotta remind myself of who I am and forget about those stupid fuckin' problems at my stupid fuckin' job.

Good on you for the music, farmboy. I think you're right. I think, right now, the music is really important. But, of course, it's always really important.

You got that right. And even though a lot of times I don't want to be social, I know that a certain amount is necessary for me.

We are social creatures...

Yeah. I'm still not decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

It may be that it's just a necessary thing.

That's what I'm thinking, more and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment