Thursday, February 10, 2011

All this extra work


So, like, hey, man, how're you doin'?

I'm fine. farmboy, you've been smoking marijuana, haven't you?

Yep. Guilty as charged. Geez, I'm a fuckin' cliche.

Are you having fun?

I'm...relaxing. Yeah. The last couple days have been just fuckin' stressful, due to some mistakes that I made. I don't want to get into it right now, though. I've been letting these thoughts take up too much of my time and I'm tired.

You know, I'm here if you ever need to talk, farmboy.

Yeah, and don't think I don't appreciate it, man. Really. You don't know. This is, I think, fairly minor, these problems lately. I think they'll get solved all by themselves, really. If they don't I'll come a-running to you.

Good. That's good. farmboy.

Hey, I'm trying, man, really. And I have to do all this extra work because I keep getting in my own way.

I know you do. But it'll be worth it. You've got to believe that, farmboy.

Believe me, I do. That's why I'm still going.



No comments:

Post a Comment