Saturday, February 19, 2011

Comes with the fuckin' territory


Oh. man. Man, man, man...

You sound frustrated, farmboy.

I am, man. I can't seem to write anything that I like. Fuckin' pisses me off, y'know? Plus I want to make a CD but I don't know if my writing's a good enough quality. Maybe I should make an EP, I don't know.

Anyway, what I need to have now is a group of songs that I want to make a commitment to. This music things has to be the absolute best I can do. I can't be flaky about this. I need to commit.

I agree. I'm glad you recognize that.

I have to be aware of it. 'Cause...'cause it's great to believe in something so strongly. That's what I need to find.

And you will, farmboy.

So, yeah, man, I'm frustrated. But I'm okay. It comes with the fuckin' territory.

So this isn't a major freak-out?

Oh, no. Not even close, man. I just gotta have some faith, y'know?



No comments:

Post a Comment