Monday, January 2, 2012

It'll all be okay


Gotta go back to back to my fuckin' job tomorrow. Trying not too think about it. Living off baked Cheetos and diet caffeine-free Pepsi. Depressed. Gotta figure out something to live for now that my beautiful winter break is over.

Be careful, farmboy.

Oh, I'm being dramatic, man. I don't expect to feel good going back, but tomorrow will come and it'll all be okay. Don't worry.

I know how you can get going back to work, farmboy. I know you don't much like your job and that you dread going back.

Yeah, but I'll be okay. I know this. I'll get a good night's sleep and it'll all be okay. Thanks for the concern, though. I appreciate it.

I do have to figure something else to look forward to; I mean, besides the CD. Something to get me through each day.

I can help, if you want to bounce ideas off somebody.

Thanks, that would help. I'll let you know when I have some ideas, okay?

Sounds good.

Good. It'll give me something to think about besides the inevitable.



No comments:

Post a Comment