Friday, January 20, 2012

Millions of ideas


Man, I am so glad it's Friday. I tell you, this working for a living is so overrated. Besides the paycheck, weekends are the best thing about working.

But enough about that. Man, I been working on the CD, and it's like, I get close then I lose my way, which is okay, 'cause then I get even closer.

How's the rehearsing going, farmboy?

Going fuckin' great, I tell you what. I think I'm going to come out of this experience a much better musician. I gotta get comfortable with these songs so I can explore them fully.

So, man, that's about it. How about you? How's your week been?

It's been busy, which is not something I appreciate. But I'm glad we found time to talk.

Yeah, it helps me a whole lot. It helps to have somebody I can bounce all my millions of ideas on. It's so strange...sometimes one of those ideas actually sticks.

Like this CD...

Like the CD. I'm getting in the midst of it. I'm laying the foundation.



No comments:

Post a Comment