Friday, January 6, 2012

So, yeah, I been thinking


It's Friday, farmboy. Bet that's making you happy.

It's weird. I'm feeling depressed or something, but I'm thinking that it's mainly exhaustion. I'm really fuckin' tired, man. It's been a hard fuckin' week. This physical work is hard, but I'm really hoping it will be good in the long run.

I want to be stronger, man. I want to be confident. I want to be brave. And my anxiety level...it's always been high, but, fuck, it's off the fuckin' charts, you know. I gotta change some things.

Such as?

Such as what I eat, social contact, exercise...you know, all those things that are hard for me. Right now the only good thing going on in my life -- and this is a very big thing -- is music. With the rehearsing, the CD...Music is going really well right now. Thank God.

It's sounds like you've been thinking a lot, farmboy.

Man, that's like all I do, all the time. Plus, I smoke weed and I love thinking when I'm high. So, yeah, I been thinking. Analyzing everything. Damn.

That may be part of being an artist.

Maybe. I have to try not to be overdramatic about such things. But it may be, yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment