Sunday, November 3, 2013

I like powerful


So, did I tell you about Friday night at the coffeehouse?

You said that you were going to perform. How did it go, farmboy?

Why, it was fuckin' great, thanks for asking. 

Good to hear. Details, please.

I played well. I had no problem with my hands or with forgetting my own lyrics. I was comfortable, I had a good rapport with the audience going.

I fuckin' love performances like that, man. When the stars align and God looks down and says "You! Show me what you can do!" And then you do it, and God says "That's my boy!"

It's funny. It's like I feel powerful. And I almost never feel powerful. I like it. I like powerful.

When do you perform again?

In two weeks.

Good. Keep this momentum going, farmboy.

Wow. I don't think I've ever been accused of having momentum before.


No comments:

Post a Comment