Friday, November 15, 2013

I love that guitar


The weekend's here, I've got weed, I've paid off a couple debts that have been worrying the fuckin' crap out of me, there's takeout Chinese food and Diet Pepsi…life is good.

Glad to hear it, farmboy. Congratulations on paying off the debts.

Oh, man, I thought I was gonna have to sell my resonator guitar. I am so fuckin' thankful that I don't have to. I love that guitar. You know, I don't play slide all that well, but I love playing it.

Yeah, I've heard you play that country blues stuff. Hank Williams, Jimmie Rodgers, those people.

Fuck, man, I love that kind of music. I'm not good enough to perform on the slide guitar, though. Hopefully someday.

Probably with your own songs, farmboy.

Yeah. That's something to work towards.


No comments:

Post a Comment