Saturday, November 9, 2013

This going-to-the-movies thing


I saw my first 3D movie today, Gravity with... um, what's his name? George Clooney. Him and Sandra Bullock. It was a good movie. But that 3D stuff, man, that was fuckin' amazing.

I'm glad to see that you're going out on this long weekend, farmboy. So you thought it was a good movie?

Yeah, it was. I like this going-to-the-movies thing. I like sitting in the darkness and watching the trailers for the upcoming movies. It's kinda like running away for a little while, you know? I mean, I ain't gonna take my cell phone with me.

This 3D thing, man, I have no idea how they do that. I actually liked that more than the story and acting and screenwriting. I mean, I liked all that, too.

I'd like to see it. I may go this week.

On, man, you should. 

You know, I just haven't gone to the movies for a while -- like a year or so -- because of money problems. But I think I'm gonna start going, if I can swing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment