Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm back on it, man


It's Monday, man. Another fuckin' week begins. However, there's a three-day weekend waiting at the end. And that, my friend, makes this week a lot more tolerable, I tell you.

I bet it does, farmboy. I know it gets hard sometimes. 

And I have it a lot better than a lot of people. I do good work at my job -- I mean, it's the kind of job you can feel good about.

But enough about that. I hate talking about work when I'm not at work. I'm at home, and home should be about music.

So what have you listened to today?

I listened to this CD I got for Christmas by Robbie Fulks. He's a bluegrass/country guy with a sense of humor and a wonderful voice. I like this album. The arrangements are good and simple, and the songs are good. I could learn a lot from this CD. There are some things I like about it that I can use on my upcoming CD.

Which is coming out when?

I'm working on having it come out in June or July. I'm back on it, man. Wish me luck.

Good luck, farmboy. But I think you'll do fine just working hard.

I can do that, man. I've done it before.


No comments:

Post a Comment